Proekspert simplifies life through information technology and user-centric design. We load machines with intelligence and combine high-end design with the utmost usability. We focus on securely interconnected smart devices, machines and robots, their human interfaces, and intelligent automation. We’re technology experts and product development partners who turn ideas into finished commercial products.
- Very good leadership and people skills. Ability to involve our engineers to internal IT projects, discuss ideas and plans for
- IT projects, build teams for projects and build cooperation between internal IT initiatives.
- Experience in planning and building complicated IT environments.
- Excellent ability to translate business needs into technical internal IT requirements.
- Very good English and communication skills.
- Is comfortable with testing new ideas against big groups of critical engineers; is comfortable with listening and accepting good advice.
- Ability to involve people into internal projects and lead number of teams and number of projects concurrently.
- Ability to build long-term visions and hack such visions into smaller manageable chunks/projects.
- Willingness to work in a non-hierarchical organization, where he/she has to involve and convince people; and can’t single-handedly decide IT plans/priorities.
- Hands-on experience in building IT infrastructure.
- Drive the improvement of our IT infrastructure, tools, services, data and processes, for achieving our strategic goals and enhance operational efficiency. Map related pain-points.
- Finding and promoting ways to transform our way of working through smarter use of IT (instead of only supporting existing ways of working with better tools). Includes also research, building an overview of all IT tools and resources used in Proekspert, mapping related pain-points and building consensus for choosing the most appropriate new IT tools & solutions.
- Developing and promoting long-term vision for developing our own IT in Proekspert.
- Leading the development of IT infrastructure, tools, services and data as one unified ensemble, with the purpose to achieve our strategic goals and enhancing operational efficiency. Also leading the processes for choosing and validating new tools and services to be used in Proekspert.
- Build team(s) and plan resources for internal IT.
What we offer:
You’ll be working with the true black belts of the field in an ultra-flat organization. When things go well, we share our profits with our employees. We reward initiative with more than a smile. You’ll also love our cozy working environment!
Required languages: English
Working hours: Full-time
Date of commencement of work: as soon as possible
Location: Preferably Tallinn. At least ability to be present in Tallinn on regular basis.