Proekspert simplifies life through information technology and user-centric design. We load machines with intelligence and combine high-end design with the utmost usability. We focus on securely interconnected smart devices, machines and robots, their human interfaces, and intelligent automation. We’re technology experts and product development partners who turn ideas into finished commercial products.
The project is new, being built from scratch. We have the opportunity to design the app, and maintain it after releasing it.
The functionality of the app has been realized in web format already. So the first step would be to figure out good UX design to port those features into mobile UX. The team will have a designer, tester and a product owner. And of course the developers.
The iOS developers role would be to be part of a newly formed team to deliver to a very big and interesting client from USA developing Android / iOS native app(s)
The app team will consist about 4-6 people. Overall the team delivering for the same client is bigger. As the app is only one small piece of the puzzle, collaboration with the other teams is necessary.
The existing team is the embedded development team building software for the industrial washing machines. The app team will start from scratch with the laundry B2B app. There will be other teams created to work on other components of the system.
The process is fully agile, scrum, 2-week sprints.
Requirements for the role:
– must-haves: experience building native Android or iOS apps
– good-to-haves: experience working in international team
– seniority level: medium to high
– goodies of the stack: VueJS, Microservices, Kubernetes, etc
– possess skills in critical thinking, attention to detail
– have a desire to find the best possible solutions
– are motivated, self-directed and proactive
– are agile at heart and are effortless verbal and written communicators
– have good Estonian or English skills
– have prior work experience in the IT industry
You’ll be working with the true black belts of the field in an ultra-flat organization. When things go well, we share our profits with our employees. We reward initiative with more than a smile. Our cozy working environment is a must-have!
Required languages: Estonian or English
Working hours: Full-time
Date of commencement of work: as soon as possible
Please fill in the contact form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Your message has been sent. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.Close this window